Senior Accountant - Reporting Group
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSENIOR ACCOUNTANT - REPORTING GROUP
$80-$120K + BONUS
* The Senior Accountant has primary responsibility for financial accounting and analysis for the Company's Corporate reporting segment. The corporate segment represents technology and administrative companies that service the operational businesses of electronic brokerage and securities market making. This position reports directly to the Corporate Accounting Manager and has significant growth potential.
* The successful candidate will be a highly organized, analytical thinker who is interested in developing and enforcing financial controls over new and existing businesses.
* Identify, design and implement accounting for new businesses initiatives.
* Improve and automate financial control processes by collaborating with our technology teams to create and streamline our accounting systems.
* Responsible for the daily and monthly close of five legal entities in the Corporate segment.
* Analysis of monthly financial results for the Corporate segment with select reporting to executive management.
* Responsible for accurate annual audited financial statements for three legal entities and the coordination with external auditors.
A qualified candidate should have a good knowledge of:
* U. S. GAAP.
* Reconciliations, procedures and controls over financial reporting.
* Monthly entity accounting closing processes.
* Financial analytics and communication with executive management.
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
* Certified Public Accountant ("CPA"), or in the process of becoming a CPA.
* 5-7years of experience in accounting.
* Financial Services Industry experience.
* Oracle Financials E Business Suite R12 experience.
* MS Access and Excel macro proficiency.