Senior Accountant 9/8/2016
San Antonio, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB TITLE: SENIOR ACCOUNTANT
REPORTS TO: CONTROLLER
LOCATION: AUSTIN, TEXAS
Bridgepoint Consulting is seeking a SENIOR ACCOUNTANT to join our client, in the computer software industry, located in Austin, Texas. The Senior Accountant will be an integral part of the accounting department, reporting directly to the Controller. The ideal candidate will be energetic and organized and have the ability to manage multiple projects. The company culture is very collaborative and team oriented; the turnover at the company is very low which says a lot about the leadership of the company. This person will be the right hand person to the Company's Controller.
* Maintain general ledger and reconciling entries.
* Prepare and record asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
* Assist with audit and tax prep analysis.
* Work with other departments on ways to improve business processes.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance (or related field).
* CPA preferred.
* 3-5 years of related experience.
* Software industry experience highly preferred.
* Experience with Sage.
* Experience with NetSuite.
Austin, Texas is frequently listed as one of the best places to live year after year. While being called the live music capital of the world Austin is also home to great education, a booming high- tech industry, and countless outdoor activities.
ABOUT BRIDGEPOINT CONSULTING
Bridgepoint Consulting has an experienced search team of professional and executive recruiters that connect accounting, finance and IT professionals with an esteemed list of our clients for career opportunities. With multiple certifications and more than 60 combined years of experience in the recruiting industry, Bridgepoint Recruiters have built a reputation of treating our clients and candidates with honesty, respect and integrity.