This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Francisco, CA
Castlight Health Inc. is seeking an ambitious, high-energy individual to be part of its finance team and contribute to the success of a fast growing company. The ideal candidate must have proven track record of working collaboratively with different business teams and implementing scalable and efficient solutions to meet desired business outcomes. A successful candidate will be motivated to think beyond numbers and have a strong desire to gain conceptual knowledge of various operational processes and to learn business model of the company.
* Manages sales commissions monthly cycle, end-to-end (calculating commissions, releasing commissions statements to sales force, fielding commissions related questions and providing payout file to payroll)
* Administers and maintains Xactly Incent platform (maintaining active sales employee list, maintaining sales organization hierarchy, processing sales compensation plan changes and approved exceptions as needed)
* Assist payroll manager with payroll processing operations, including processing of bi-monthly payroll journal entries
* Responsible for monthly employee bonus accruals.
* Responsible for calculation, accrual and payment of broker fees.
* econciliation of certain balance sheet accounts (e.g. accrued bonus, accrued commissions and broker fees, accrued payroll tax, data cost and etc.)
* Assist in quarterly review and annual audit preparation
* Provide ad-hoc reports to cross-functional departments and management as requested.
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
* Minimum 3-5 years of experience in the areas of sales compensation planning & and analysis and accounting operations, preferably in software industry
* CPA License or candidate
* Hands on experience of Xactly Incent and salesforce.com would be a strong plus.
* Ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment
* Highly focused, organized and detail oriented
* Collaborative work ethic and ability to work in a team oriented culture
* Motivated, self-directed, and proactive with a willingness to take an additional challenges