This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY One of the nation?s largest home loan and title organizations is looking for a Senior Accountant to fill a contract position at their headquarters in Scottsdale, Arizona!
The Senior Accountant will be in charge of executing accounting policy and procedures through external and internal audits. This individual will also be responsible for preparing and reviewing monthly general ledger account reconciliations.
- Executes accounting policy and procedures and participates in internal and external audits
- Prepare/review journal entries
- Reconcile ledger accounts
- Interface with peers onshore and offshore
- CPA preferred
- B.A. in accounting/finance
- 5-7 years working in a large corporate environment with multiple locations
- Sarbanes- Oxley experience (SOX) and experience with internal accounting controls
- Strong computer skills with Excel and Access
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Able to perform a variety of highly- complex tasks
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.