This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Full Circle Resources
Thousand Oaks, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONExcellent growth opportunity for a driven, bright, technical accountant in a sophisticated, international publicly-held technology company.
* Prepare journal entries, account analysis and monthly balance sheet reconciliations
* Assist with preparation of financial statements
* Assist in quarterly/annual SEC reporting; prepare supporting schedules and footnotes for SEC filings
* Perform technical research and ensure proper accounting treatment, in accordance with SEC/GAAP; draft memoranda documenting Company's positions
* Assist in preparing management reporting packages including balance sheet and cash forecast
* Assist with various special projects, including acquisitions and financial analysis, as needed
* Assist in preparation and compliance with external and internal audits
* Comply with Sarbanes-Oxley internal control procedures
* Provide Treasury backup/support
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business
- CPA certification preferred
- 3-5 years' experience with public company accounting including closing cycles, preparation of consolidated financial statements and SEC filings, internal controls compliant with SOX requirements, research accounting technical issues and effectively document and communicate conclusions
- 2 years of public accounting (Big 4 is a plus) and 3 years of public company experiencepreferred
- Proven experience researching complex technical accounting issues, drafting memoranda and documenting positions
- Manufacturing and multi-national company experiencepreferred
- Strong competency in Excel; SAPexperiencepreferred
- Excellent communication skills; ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines.