Senior Accounting Associate - Pittsburgh, PA
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Senior Accounting Associate - Pittsburgh, PA
Auto Req ID
We are currently seeking a Senior I Accounting Associate to join one of our client-dedicated Corporate Solutions account teams in Pittsburgh. Our Corporate Solutions group creates transformative outsourcing partnerships that help our clients improve the cost, efficiency, and performance of their real estate portfolio.
Our Sr. Associate performs a variety of professional level accounting duties involved in preparing, maintaining, analyzing, verifying, and reconciling moderately complex financial transactions, statements, records, and reports. You will maintain the accuracy of the ledgers and financial systems; assist in the preparation of assigned budgets, annual audit, and year end closings; and provide assistance to assigned clients.
* Responsible for the timely and accurate recognition of revenue in compliance with contract terms and Sarbanes Oxley.
* Assist with audit write ups for quarterly audits and monthly contracts that meet scope.
* Ensure that balance sheet reconciliations are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
* Assist in maintaining an accurate pipeline (work in process) by obtaining transaction details and accurately updating or inputting specific information.
* Provide monthly (or as needed) revenue reporting by individual or group for local leadership including Individual vs. target, group vs. target, and deficit reporting with analysis
* Review expense reports for accuracy and compliance with corporate guidelines
* Ensure the accounts receivable objectives and metrics are met - oversee maintenance and research on AR over 30 days past due.
* Assist in producing timely and accurate monthly financial statements and provide variance analysis on information which could include supporting revenue schedules, labor reports, and expense review.
* Assist in the creation of the annual plan and quarterly forecasts for the client group
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor s degree in Accounting or Finance required; CPA a plus
* 2 5 years of accounting experience
* Some real estate experience, preferred
* Supervisory experience a plus
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at http://www.us.jll.com/united-states/en-us/pages/careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 43078BR.
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong.
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years.
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine.
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years.
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.