Senior Accounting Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
Tempur Sealy International
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Overview:
The Account Coordinator is a key role within the Finance function in the Sealy manufacturing environment. The successful candidate must possess the computer experience and the ability to accurately enter a variety of financial and manufacturing-related data (including customer orders, internal payroll and external vendor invoices). Additionally, the incumbent must have the skill and knowledge to work with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Other critical tasks for which the individual must be proficient at completing include, but are not limited to, the following:
Entering, reviewing and validating all non-EDI external customer orders.
Overseeing the internal Time & Attendance system, entering appropriate adjustments to employee hours, attendance codes and related data, generating weekly manufacturing payroll reports and coordinating on a weekly basis with Corporate Payroll on payroll processing.
Reviewing vendor invoices and matching proper internal documentation to external invoices, and ensuring the proper approvals have been received prior to entering the invoice into internal systems for payment.
* Compiling, sorting, reviewing and filing documents related to various financial transactions, including payroll, customer orders and external vendor invoices.
* Substantiating, verifying and posting details of business transactions to appropriate internal computer systems.
* Performing monthly Sox self-assessments to evaluate and monitor internal compliance with audit requirements from Sarbanes-Oxley.
* Computing and recording charges such as refunds, freight charges, freight allowances and similar items.
* Entering vouchers and running validation reports.
* Generating factory labor validation and efficiency reports.
* Reconciling external vendor invoices against internal documentation and ensuring proper approval has been received prior to entering invoices into system for payment.
* Perform backup responsibilities for other plant administrative functions, as requested.
* Associates Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related area.
* 2+ years of Finance or Accounting experience.
* Experience working in a Finance or Accounting role supporting a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
* Prior experience working with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Tempur Sealy offers a competitive compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, 401(k) with Company Match, Company Paid Life Insurance and Employee Product Purchase Plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled