Senior Accounting Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Accounting Representative, to join our Finance and Accounting group in our Dallas office.
- Interact with KPMG employees and partners to provide information in response to inquires that are made via phone or email
- Analyze and interpret data to provide a quality response in a timely manner
- Ability to offer educational guidance to caller in order to reduce future issues
- Communicate feedback and recommendations to management on procedural issues that will help and enhance customer satisfaction
- Identify area of concern that should be escalated to management such as system problems or process improvements
- Support all functions of the Dallas Accounting Service Center including payroll, time and expense, accounts payable, accounts receivable
- Minimum two years of general accounting support or related experience; preferably within a fast paced service or call center environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft or SAP accounts payable modules a plus
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .