Senior Acquisition Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 11/30/2016
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required.
In support of Project Manager Electronic Warfare & Cyber, provide senior level advice for program/budget scheduling and planning, including preparing recommendations for program objectives, operating schedules, and resource requirements. Provide budgetary expertise for cost-cutting issues, asset marketability, program development, monetary fund management/benefit administration, equity monitoring, and originations. Address considerations regarding the acquisition, management and/or resolution of an asset; and assist in the management and processing of transactions in a GFEBS or other financial/ERP system. The Program Analyst will prepare documentation in support of Milestone Decisions and reviews for the overall acquisition process, and will assist program and product managers in developing obligation plans, P&R Forms, Weapon System Reviews, and Program Objective Memoranda.
* Active US Secret security clearance required.
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering/Accounting; equivalent experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
* Minimum 10 years of progressive experience in the DOD 5000 acquisition process, supporting the budgetary aspects of program management, scheduling, trade-off analysis, lifecycle costing, risk management, and supportability.
* 6 years' experience as government or SETA within a program management office for the acquisition of EW or other tactical C4ISR programs.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, proven verbal and written communications, and the ability to work on multi-functional teams in a fast-paced development environment.
AASKI provides an excellent package of comprehensive benefits for full-time employees beginning the first day of employment.
* Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
* 10 Paid Holidays; 3 weeks Paid Time Off.
* 401k Retirement Plan with employer match.
* Life Insurance and AD&D; Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance and AD&D.
* Long and Short Term Disability.
* Flexible Spending Account.
* Discounted Legal Service, Income Protection, Discounted Home & Auto.
Experience working in a CMMI Level 3 project/business environment a plus for all open positions. US Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a Security clearance required. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability. All employees of the Company are employed At Will. This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability.