Senior Acquisition Support Specialist with active Top Secret/SCI and polygraph (3431)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 1/19/2017
Logistics Management Institute
JOB DESCRIPTIONTracking Code
Senior Acquisition Support Specialist with active Top Secret/SCI and polygraph
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: T
The Contractor shall assist in performing acquisition planning services to include, but not limited to the following:
* Conducts the preparation, negotiation, acceptance, and management of government contracts and subcontracts to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications.
* Prepare procurement packages, including preparation and review of requirements documentation (e.g., Statements of Work (SOWs), Statements of Objectives (SOOs), Statement of Need (SON), Performance Work Statement (PWS)), market research documentation , independent government cost estimates (IGCEs), draft evaluation factors, applicable pre-award determinations and findings, and applicable pre-award clearances and reviews (e.g., Small Business Set-Aside Review and Information Technology Checklist);
* Duties also include reviewing contractual documents to ensure adherence to company policy, government specifications and requirements, and conformance to master agreements. Advises management of contractual rights and obligations and provides interpretation of terms and conditions.
* Coordinate tasks and attend meetings related to the development of a procurement package;
Prepare or assist with the preparation of Determinations and Findings. Develop acquisition plans and procurement milestone schedules. Draft or assist in drafting and issuing applicable pre-award synopses; and present or assist in presenting acquisition planning documentation for higher level reviews and approvals. Prepare, evaluate, recommend for award, and recommend contract actions for Government review and signature
* Minimum of 8 years of applicable experience is required.
* Bachelors Degree desired.
* Knowledge of facilities management, construction oversight, maintenance and operations desired
* Knowledge of government contracting required
* Knowledge of Federal policy a plus
* Intimate knowledge of FAR and federal rulemaking process desired
* Experience with grants policy and processes a plus
* Some overseas experience a plus
* Demonstrated ability to work in an independent setting.
* Facilitation skills desired.
* Experience working with Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint required;
* Possess strong communications and people skills.
* Tysons Corner Area
* Active Top Secret/SCI with CI polygraph is required.
* ~LMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
McLean, Virginia, United States
LMI is committed to the fair treatment of all and to our policy of providing applicants and employees with equal employment opportunities. LMI recruits, hires, trains, and promotes people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other factors protected by applicable law. We welcome applications for employment from qualified disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, and other covered veterans.