Senior Administrative Assistant, Charlotte NC
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION
About Aon Hewitt
Aon Hewitt empowers organizations and individuals to secure a better future through innovative talent, retirement and health solutions. We advise, design and execute a wide range of solutions that enable clients to cultivate talent to drive organizational and personal performance and growth, navigate retirement risk while providing new levels of financial security, and redefine health solutions for greater choice, affordability and wellness. Aon Hewitt is the global leader in human resource solutions, with over 30,000 professionals in 90 countries serving more than 20,000 clients worldwide. For more information on Aon Hewitt, please visit www.aonhewitt.com.
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for a SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT in our CHARLOTTE, NC, office. This position will support Aon s OUTSOURCING CLIENT SERVICES group.
The Administrative Assistant (AA) provides administrative support to a team of associates within a workgroup, practice area or client team. Support ranges from clerical and logistical matters to document production and the effective use of office applications. The Administrative Assistant will respond promptly, thoughtfully and effectively to changing work environments, changing priorities and new situations. Additionally, the Administrative Assistant will possess the skills and ability to communicate effectively and appropriately with internal resources, clients (where applicable), and other parties in a global and virtual working environment. The Administrative Assistant is integral to the efficient workflow within the office environment. Aon s Business Code of Conduct, global policies and procedures, and applicable laws apply to all Aon officers, directors, and employees, ( colleagues ) throughout the world. Every colleague, regardless of position or role, is responsible for compliance with the Code, Aon s policies and procedures, and applicable laws. Colleagues must comply with Aon s expense, travel, and time entry policies and safeguard all firm assets from loss by theft, carelessness, misuse or waste.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Minimum of 6 years of relevant experience
* Manage day-to-day calendar and monitor email
* Schedule and coordinate meetings including room reservations, conference calls, online meetings, and food service (if necessary)
* Expense reporting and proxy approvals
* Travel arrangements; use internal travel tool to research travel options and book travel
* Provide back-up assistance to other administrative assistants as applicable
* Schedule and coordinate Client meetings including room reservations, conference calls, online meetings
* Prepare and produce high quality Client presentations and correspondence, graphic presentations and other documents, including editing for grammar, punctuation, phrasing, and consistency
* Submit printing requests for Client meetings and other needs as necessary; ensure accuracy of printed materials before distribution
* Assist with onboarding routines; i.e., creation of domain specific new hire on boarding plan, unit transfer requests, New Hire database requests, etc.
* Minimal financial support of budgeting and procurement as required by the business
* Maintain files, databases or SharePoint sites as appropriate
* The list is not all inclusive; other tasks may vary based on business need.
High School Diploma or equivalent, Associates or Bachelor degree a plus
Aon offers competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, continuing education & training, a unique internal advancement program, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
All positions at Aon require an applicant who has accepted an offer to undergo a background check. The checks run are based on the nature of the position. Background checks may include some or all of the following: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that you will be required to undergo a background check should you be made an offer. You also understand that the offer is contingent upon successful completion of the background check and results consistent with Aon's employment policies. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon's professionals are unwavering in their client focus and integrity. We promote diversity, professional development, frugality and stewardship, applying a disciplined non-bureaucratic approach to help our clients realize their business potential. Drawing on our experienced team as a competitive advantage, Aon employees have the freedom to take risks, foster innovation, champion for change and replicate best practices.
For more information about Aon Corporation, visit our website at http://www.aon.com.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. M/F/D/V
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
JOB NUMBER: 2421170
CATEGORY: Business Services Group
LOCATION: United States, NC, Charlotte