Senior Administrative Assistant - Cornish
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
Newmark Grubb Knight Frank
SANTA CLARA, CA
Job Summary: Works under the direction of the Regional
Operations Director, Director of Research and CFO in
developing and implementing short and long range
operational goals. This position provides a range of
administrative, clerical and logistic support to NC&C
offices to improve the efficiency of operations. The
tasks include, but are not limited to, maintaining an
up-to-date listing of all company contracts and their
expiration dates, contract negotiations, the dispatch of
critical documents, generation of standard reports,
meeting and event coordination, data entry, checking of
completeness of documentation, copying, setting
up/maintaining files, and editing resumes and uploading
to website. The position requires a flexible and
independent work style, ability to multi-task, attention
to detail, and follow-through.
Essential Job Duties:
1. Reviews and edits agent resumes. Ensures they
conform to Associated Press writing style. Uploads
resumes to NC&C and NGKF websites upon approval.
2. Creates NC&C Chatter, uploads to intranet and
distributes company-wide via email.
3. Assist with maintenance of research and general
office contracts, including correspondence with
vendors via phone and email, price research and
negotiation, and organization of documentation.
4. Assist with backend data cleanup (using MS Access)
of company-wide relational database to ensure
information accuracy and integrity.
5. Provides input and analysis related to firm
business and operations issues.
6. Attends and assists in coordinating AOM meetings
(preparing AOM agendas, meeting materials and
meeting minutes, and monitoring follow-up action
7. Liaison between NGKF and NC&C on operational
8. Attends and assists in coordinating Kick-Off
meetings and company events.
9. Liaison between IT and company.
10. Occasional phone back-up duties as required.
Skills, Education and Experience:
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience
* Minimum 3-5 years administrative or office
* Excellent communication skills; both verbal and
* Professional demeanor and the ability to maintain a
high level of confidentiality
* Strong customer service skills
* Strong organizational skills, attention to detail
and follow through, and ability to handle multiple
* Proficient in time management skills for completion
of projects when due/required
* Ability to operate within a very fast-paced and
* Familiarity with general office procedures and
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook,
Word, Excel, PowerPoint), knowledge of MS Access and
FileMaker Pro a plus
* HTML coding a plus
* Data entry and relational database experience a plus
* Must be self-motivated, organized and have ability
to prioritize and handle multiple projects under
high pressure, tight deadline environment
* Interested in continued learning and added
* Ability to type a minimum of 75 words per minute
* Ability to utilize time effectively to complete
daily tasks, reports and correspondence while
juggling multiple, shifting priorities with constant
* Ability to proofread, edit, and use correct
spelling, grammar and punctuation
* Ability to deal with demanding personalities and
* Ability to learn new software programs; ability to
* Ability to work alone with limited direction
* Ability to delegate work when needed
* Ability to present information and ideas to
management clearly; both orally and written, and
follow up as needed
* Ability to perform repetitive tasks without loss of
efficiency or composure
* Ability to protect the confidentiality of company
* Negotiation skills necessary
* Ergonomics awareness
* Mechanical aptitude helpful to troubleshoot
equipment and avoid service calls and down
* This job requires extremely high emotional energy
level involving short deadlines. Work environment is
hectic with daily periods of high activity/demands.
Position requires a pro-active work style.
* May perform other duties as assigned
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the
absence of disagreeable elements
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed by
employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive
list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of
personnel so classified.
Newmark Grubb Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity
Req. Code : 4488
% of Travel Required : 0-10%