Senior Administrative Assistant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant, to join our Tax Practice in our Dallas office.
- Provide advanced day-to-day administrative support in this fast-paced professional services firm for lead partners and various managers for the Tax practice
- Prepare client billings, time and expense reporting, coordinate travel, and arrange meetings
- Compose and edit letters, memos, invoices, meeting minutes, and other documents
- Perform research using internal and external resources
- Provide backup support, as needed
- Minimum of ten years of administrative experience, preferably in a professional services environment
- High School diploma or equivalent; completed coursework from an accredited college/university is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to work overtime, as needed
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .