Senior Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Developer 8/23/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY More information about this job:
Riverbed is a market leader recognized for delivering solutions that work as advertised. We pioneered WAN Optimization with SteelHead and have led the market we created for all of the past 12 years. Today, we have over 28,000 customers, including 97% of the Fortune 100 and 98% of the Forbes Global 100. With the Riverbed Application Performance Platform, we provide integrated solutions for the interrelated challenges of hybrid enterprises in the cloud era. Our solutions for SD-WAN, for visibility across the hybrid enterprise, and for software-defining the edge enable companies to deploy and manage network services, applications, monitoring capabilities, and branch IT as intuitively as downloading apps onto your smart phone and as instantly as spinning up compute and storage resources into a public cloud.
Riverbed is a pre-IPO opportunity with over $1 billion in revenue headquartered in San Francisco with branch offices around the globe
ABOUT THIS POSITION:
Senior Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Developer
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Riverbed seeks a seasoned Senior Adobe Experience Manager (AEM/CQ5) Developer to join our Web Services team and lead continual development and management of the Riverbed web properties, including riverbed.com (US and localized versions), as well as a variety of brand, partner and campaign microsites.
The Adobe Experience Manager Developer will draw upon deep technical knowledge, years of web application development experience, and proven leadership skills. This position functions as the driving force behind the delivery of multiple, concurrent projects that leverage and extend our robust technical platform.
Skills and Requirements
* Deep technical development and implementation expertise web content management solutions using AEM/CQ5
* Design and build components, templates, dialogs, and workflows using the Adobe CQ/AEM
* Experience in AEM - Sling models, Sightly and Touch UI development
* Develop custom OSGI bundles, services and servlets in AEM
* Experience with OAK repository, creating indexes for queries
* Diagnose and solve technical problems related to content management implementation
* Experience with Git, Maven and Jenkins code management tools
* Ability to execute on simultaneous projects with tight deadlines
* Ability to assess stakeholder needs, set priorities, and produce effective deliverables
* Ability to work, learn, excel and deliver in a fast paced environment
* Should have basic knowledge of dispatcher and various configurations
* Experience with Adobe Target
* Enthusiasm for a fast-paced and collaborative environment
* 7+ years of web or application development experience in which at least 3+ years of AEM/CQ5 experience
* Understanding of Eloqua Marketing automation platform, Engishten Tag Management System, Akamai CDN, and Bright Cove video platform
* Good understanding of AEM platform and its Architecture such as OSGI, Sling, Oak, CRX, JCR, Felix, Workflow, MSM, Rollout configurations etc.
* Strong business acumen
* Nice to have Adobe Communities
* Working equally well in self-managed and team-based Agile projects
* Able to provide technical guidance and leadership to other team members
* Bachelors or Masters in computer science or related field.
Why Riverbed Technology*
If you are a high-achiever who wants to be part of a dynamically growing, billion dollar plus company, then you should look closely at Riverbed. We offer the rewarding experience of working with the best minds in the industry that are changing the world through cutting edge technology and applications. The company has been recognized multiple years for attracting and retaining today s top talent as a great place to work by Glassdoor, Fortune magazine s 20 Great Workplaces in Tech and by numerous other publications.
Learn more at www.riverbed.com.
Riverbed is proud to be an affirmative action (AA) and equal employment opportunities (EEO) employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. M/F/D/V/LGBT.