Senior Air Quality Consultant, Oil and Gas
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 1/4/2017
Arcadis U.S. Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Arcadis seeks a Senior Air Quality Consultant w/ experience developing business for upstream and midstream Oil & Gas clients to provide leadership in client service, business development, staff development and project delivery in Texas. The candidate must have a deep understanding of Clean Air Act regulations and applicable state air quality regulations in Texas. Candidate must have experience with air quality permitting and compliance for upstream and midstream oil and gas operations. The candidate must be experienced in developing, nurturing, and leveraging key relationships to build business, and in training and mentoring staff for exceptional performance. Candidate must display initiative, strong work ethic, and commitment to excellence. This position could be located in Houston, Corpus Christi, or Midland, Texas with strong preference given to Houston. Will also consider relocating candidate to Houston from various Texas locations.
* Identifying, pursuing, and securing sales opportunities for air services to the oil and gas market sector
* Leveraging and developing relationships to build long-term business partnerships Maintaining effective relationships with regulatory personnel
* Participating in key stakeholder forums and industry groups
* Leading project teams to provide timely, exceptional project deliverables related to air quality permitting and compliance
* Effective project management to ensure efficient task performance and timely delivery of work products
* Providing technical leadership on complex regulatory issues
* Ensuring all work products meet ARCADIS quality standards
* Collaborating with client service managers to effectively serve national clients
* Developing junior staff regarding regulatory knowledge, analytical techniques, and project delivery
* Participate in development and implementation to corporate strategy
* 8-10 years of air quality consulting experience
* Bachelor of science degree in engineering, geology or environmental science.
* Professional engineering certification preferred but not required
* Must be able to sell air services for upstream and midstream O&G clients for Houston area, with strong experience required in this area
* Must be located in Texas currently or have a strong enough local client market in Houston and be willing to relocate
Background/Drug Screen Statementcolor
Arcadis conducts background checks on all final candidates for employment. Certain jobs will also require a clean driving record, education verification & certification verification.
Required Driving Statementcolor
This position requires a current valid driver s license and clean driving record.
* Ability to travel for project and business development
* Must have a valid driver s license
* Oil and Gas industry experience
* Preference will be given to Houston candidates
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
What country will this position be in*
Apply to job Send to friend Save to cart View similar jobs
ARCADIS is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.