Senior Analyst - Business Operations Finance
Reports to: Area Controller
Identifies, analyzes, and documents business and financial requirements for operations and delivers work products to leadership. Runs analytics as well as defines root cause for variances and recommends corrective actions. Assists with the closing and budgeting process for the assigned regional plants.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES collaborate and share information with team members
* Prepares monthly variance results analysis from General ledger system in a timely basis
* Prepares analytics and define root cause for variances and recommend change action
* Publish weekly, monthly results, analytics per established cadence as well as ad hoc
* Provide control oversight in plant to include, inventory, returns entry and follow up, month end cutoff and revenue compliance, and assist plants with material substitution - standard cost changes and PPV analysis
* Partner with local ops for solid safety & quality cost analytics
* Provide support for entry of statistical information to track business results
* Kaizen finance support
* Provide journal entries guidance on account review at end of month
* Prepare accrual guidance post SST transformation
* Driver trip sheets
* MRO coding approval
* Participate/lead various ad-hoc projects
QUALIFICATIONS/ FUNCTIONAL SKILLS:
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
* Ability to work in a team environment and effectively shift focus to multiple priorities
* Readily adapt to changing circumstances
* Effectively manage time and work flow
* Produce high quality work and services
* Work cooperatively with others to support goals and achieve outcomes
* Open to feedback and motivated to grow outside the comfort zone.
* Detail Oriented
* Good People Skills
* Ability to influence others who do not report to you
* Ability to work independently and cross-functionally
* Ability to communicate financial information to non-financial people
* Ability to adapt in changing environment.
* Bachelor's degree
* CMA, CPA or comparable certification preferred
* Knowledge of Enterprise One, Essbase, PowerPoint, Hyperion Planner and Microsoft Office
* Intermediate to Advanced Excel (Pivot tables, V Lookup) and MS Office (Intermediate) products
* 3+ years related business analyst experience
* Manufacturing Experiencerequired - preferably in an assembly or labor intensive operation
* Knowledge of manufacturing accounting and manufacturing variances.
* Labor, material, operating expense variance analysis
* Computer Skills (comfortable with ERP systems - OHM)
* Budgeting and forecasting
* Continuous Improvement techniques or methodologies
* Ability to perform routine and non-routine assignments.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties or responsibilities associated with the job. Other job-related duties may be assigned.
An Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer * Drug-Free Working Environment.
Apply online at: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home c=1077841&d=External&r=5000108961310&rb=THELADDERS