Senior Analyst, Client Value Strategy
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 11/6/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
Cox Automotive is hiring a Senior Analyst, Client Value Strategy to its team. This role may sit in Atlanta, GA or Burlington, VT. The Analyst is responsible for providing overall assistance to the Global Enterprise Solutions (GES) Retail Deals Desk, which focuses on packaging and pricing and is part of the Cox Automotive Value Strategy team. Key activities of the Senior Analyst include ongoing business intelligence and analytics to support recommendations for action and overall business objectives. This includes identifying key business performance indicators and developing various financial models to improve the accuracy of financial projections. The Senior Analyst responds to complex business opportunities across current and future clients by conducting thorough needs analysis while working directly with stakeholders including Sales, Finance, Billing and Product Teams.This position requires a person that is willing to take on tasks and responsibilities with minimal supervision, in an environment that is dynamic and fast-paced.
* Consolidate key findings and build compelling business cases that will help determine course of action with existing and prospective clients. Support stakeholders as needed with PowerPoint style storylines supported by decision making data analysis and conclusions
* Analyze trends in key business performance indicators and performance vs. peer/industry benchmarks. Identify and communicate key business risks, opportunities, and challenges. Work with management team to find solutions.
* Evaluate new and existing opportunities to improve solution team performance (e.g. ROI analysis).
* Prepare analyses for business review presentations.
* Provide ad hoc financial analyses and decision support for financial/data management
* Other duties as assigned.
* Bachelors Degree required
* MBA or financial modeling preferred
* 4-7 yrs experiencepreferably in a high tech industry
* Experience in developing financial models
* Strong business sense, good judgment, and excellent analytical skills
* Keen ability to examine and interpret data, identify business improvement opportunities and problems, and develop workable solutions
* Ability to present information and data in a clear and concise manner at the appropriate level for the audience
* Self-motivated, takes initiative, ability to work on complex projects with minimal supervision
* Ability to convey a sense of urgency , able to dig in and get things done despite obstacles
* Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to skillfully juggle multiple competing and changing priorities
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
* Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (i.e. strong modeling skills, pivot tables, advanced formulas); proficient in MS Office
Cox Automotive Inc. is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. Committed to open choice and dedicated to strong partnerships, the Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader , Dealer.com , Dealertrack , Kelley Blue Book , Manheim , NextGear Capital , vAuto , Xtime and a host of other brands. The global company has over 30,000 team members in more than 200 locations and is partner to more than 40,000 auto dealers, as well as most major automobile manufacturers, while engaging U.S. consumer car buyers with the most recognized media brands in the industry. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, Inc., an Atlanta-based company with revenues of $18 billion and approximately 55,000 employees. Cox Enterprises other major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications and Cox Media Group. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit http://www.coxautoinc.com/.
Primary Location:US-GA-Atlanta-3003 Summit Blvd
Other Locations:US-VT-Burlington-1 Howard Street
Job Level:Individual Contributor
Travel:Yes, 5 % of the Time