Senior Analyst - Cloud GTM Strategy and Operations
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 11/30/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPost Date:
Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
SENIOR ANALYST - CLOUD GTM STRATEGY AND OPERATIONS
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Salesforce.com is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we're delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate-and become customer companies. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our "more human, less corporate" culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success Aloha-style. Ready to find your #dreamjob*
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The Senior Analyst, Cloud GTM Strategy and Operations will play a crucial role in supporting the explosive growth of Salesforce products. This role is hybrid of traditional jobs in strategic planning, sales operations, finance, and analysis - requiring a mix of market analysis, sales optimization and business operational support.
This role reports directly to the manager of the analyst team and is part of a high-performance team comprised largely of former management consultants. Success in this role means assisting the President of Products to drive the continued success of Salesforce by supporting our product growth strategy. Sample projects range from the strategic to the very operational including evaluating worldwide market opportunities, supporting the creation of the product growth strategy, business planning, market segmentation, sales pipeline analysis and regular review of key performance metrics.
Deliverables include detailed analytic models, custom performance analysis, building a scalable reporting infrastructure, and packaging findings into presentation-ready content for salesforce.com executives. The role requires interaction with various areas of the organization and provides exposure to senior executives.
The successful candidate will have relentless curiosity and possess a passion for creating innovative analysis to identify opportunities. Moreover, this person will excel at extracting insights from data and converting ideas to action.
* Lead ongoing analysis of business performance to support daily operations
* Design and interpret key performance metrics. Deliver insights recommendations
* Assist in developing and delivering presentations for senior executives
* Support strategic initiatives including evaluating areas of opportunity for the businesses
* Troubleshooting operational issues as they surface; propose changes to systems/ processes to fix root causes
* Prepare analysis and recommendations for strategic decision making
* 3-4 years work experience focused on quantitative analysis, Excel and logical reasoning
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
* Self-starter and high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand
* Exceptional problem solving skills: demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, develop solutions
* Strong presentation skills, especially related to building compelling Google Doc presentations
* Work experience in consulting, finance, or product management is a plus
* Experience with SQL and/or Business Objects (or similar analytical packages) a plus
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.