Senior Analyst, Commercial Development
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY FOR US, ITS A MISSION
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the worlds 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing whats right, not whats easy. If you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role. Heres how this role will help:
* Work with leadership to understand and develop actionable insights from existing datasets available throughout the company to inform and drive optimal product strategies.
* Coordinate and build strong working relationships with various internal commercial and technical organizations.
* Monitor product performance by conducting extensive numerical analysis including sales, margin, market share, volume and inventory levels.
* Proactively evaluate the portfolio to identify opportunities to enhance the business.
* Drive the development and improvement of analytics, internal reporting and market intelligence reporting.
* Take the initiative to lead unique projects assigned to Commercial Development.
* Serve as a mentor to Commercial Development Analysts.
* Provide a first level data check of reports and presentations that have been created by Commercial Development before they are published to other departments or leadership.
* Provide the proper level of business acumen and recommendations to North American commercial leadership teams for corrective actions required to drive business performance that is in-line with stated objectives.
* Lead project management of all product integration and changes throughout implementation. Collaborate with teammates following a harmonized protocol to combine market intelligence and Mylan North America portfolio knowledge in order to provide real-time business performance acumen. This includes tracking and reporting performance of existing product portfolio against strategic commercial goals, monitoring performance of product portfolio against strategic marketing initiatives, and providing insight into franchise and product profitability
MAKE OUR VALUES YOUR VALUES
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care. Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
* Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) and minimum of 2 years of experience is required. 4 years of relevant experience preferred. A Master's degree (or equivalent) and 2 years in a data management or analytics-focused role preferred. Generic pharmaceutical industry knowledge preferred. However, a combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration.
* Skilled in the areas of product profitability analysis and reporting. Able to assess complex business issues that require collaboration with multiple areas of the business, as well as articulate these business issues to management in a professional manner. Highly analytical, intellectually curious, detail-oriented, and organized. Able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, results-oriented business environment. Strong communication and interpersonal skills required.
* Strong understanding of interdependent market variables surrounding the generic products offered by Mylans NA subsidiaries, and the market channels in which they operate. Must possess strong knowledge of current business analytics relevant to the Pharmaceutical industry.
* Ability to understand regression analysis and other statistical methodologies in order to analyze and understand complex sales/market dynamics and variance reports
* Ability to solve problems with complex variables through non-standardized solutions that require independent judgment and analysis. Ability to draw inferences and use deductive reasoning with no prescribed procedures to solve complex problems.
* Periodic travel is required.
* Ability to read and interpret complex business and/or technical documents. Ability to write comprehensive reports and detailed business correspondence. Ability to work with managers or directors and communicate ambiguous concepts. Ability to present to groups across the organization. Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading and writing English is preferred.
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 30,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability or protected veteran status. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Job Posting: Sep 6, 2016, 10:49:16 AM
Unposting Date: Ongoing.