Senior Analyst, Corporate Finance
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSENIOR ACCOUNTING ANALYST-CORPORATE FINANCE
* Utilize Hyperion to input and generate reports for the review of plan, monthly actuals/forecasts, updates and variance analyses
* Participate in monthly closing process including, but not limited to, the review of actual, accounts payable reports, preparation of journal entries, and account analyses
* Preparation of monthly chargebacks to markets for mobility, IT and other expenses. Work with external vendors, and local internal HR and Finance to update chargeback codes. Ensure secondment agreements are in place to initiate debit notes
* CIR tracking and processing of closing documentation
* Help resolve client issues with invoices, special payment requests, etc.
* Headcount tracking
* Requests for new accounts/cost centers that align with chart of accounts
* Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
* 5-7+ years of accounting and some planning/forecasting experience
* Strong computer skills and knowledge of Hyperion, JD Edwards E1 General Ledger, and Microsoft Office helpful
* Self-starter with ability to work independently with minimum direction
* Need to be detailed and performance oriented
* Capable of handling and maintaining confidential information
* Must be flexible to changing circumstances and work under strict deadlines