Senior Analyst, Customer Experience
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description The Senior Customer Experience Analyst will work as a member of the R&MI Customer Experience (CX) team responsible for Customer Experience programs day to day support and assisting with implementations. This person will support the Senior Manager Customer Experience, R&MI with completion of day to day tasks, performing weekly VOC programs quality checks, ad hoc requests from our internal clients and communication with our Enterprise Feedback Management (EFM) system vendor.
This individual will work closely with Cox Automotive internal CX leaders and designated champions acting as the first point of contact for daily questions, requests, and ad hoc report needs related to their Customer Experience Feedback programs. The analyst will be the responsible for preparing and uploading manual invitation files, daily monitoring of automated case management web service messaging and batch processing files. The analyst is the key point of contact for communication, troubleshooting and resolution working with internal IT resources and EFM system vendor.
The analyst will also support the R&MI Customer Experience team with new implementations and changes to existing programs. This includes collecting requirements, survey changes, system data analysis and providing recommended solutions to meet business requirements. The analyst will be considered a subject matter export of the EFM system.
This position reports to the Senior Manager Customer Experience, Research & Market Intelligence.
* Monitor integration points with various CRM systems (i.e. Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics).
* Ensure daily/weekly operating of EFM system and take key lead and follow through to resolution when issues arise.
* Act as first point of contact to internal business partners responding to questions and requests.
* Manage use logins authorization and use access rights.
* Execute and provide ongoing communication of reports and messaging to internal clients according to planned schedule.
* Support the Manager of Customer Experience with project implementations.
* Help produce and maintain appropriate project documentation for all CX programs.
* Develop relationships and have frequent communications with EFM vendor.
* Manage assigned responsibilities and support Customer Experience EFM programs that will ensure the voice of the customer (customers and consumers) is heard.
* Engage with key functional groups in IT and Operations to ensure appropriate support for initiative launch and ongoing maintenance.
* Analyze and interpret data and historical trends; driving effective and actionable business decisions.
* Collect and analyze data from EFM platform and/or other data sources and assemble results into client-facing deliverables.
* Support ad hoc research requests.
* Help identify ways to simplify and improve processes, proactively making suggestions for efficiency improvements.
* Develop and execute ad hoc survey projects as requested.
* Manage other responsibilities as they arise.
* Bachelor degree Business Administration, Marketing, and/or Statistics. (MBA, MMR or other advanced degree a plus.)
* 3+ years of work experience in Customer Experience or business intelligence role.
* Working knowledge of various CRM systems (i.e. Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics).
* Technical experience with the setup and management of automated data flows.
* Experience with survey software a plus (i.e., Clicktools, KeySurvey, Qualtrics).
* Experience managing Enterprise Feedback Management vendors and their solutions (i.e., Medallia).
* Proven ability at establishing strong relationships and credibility among key stakeholders.
* Experience in managing projects, vendors, and clients.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline oriented, multi-task environment in which attention to detail is expected.
* Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required.
* Intermediate SPSS (or similar software) skills.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Highly detail oriented.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks to completion.
* Ability to trouble shoot and problem solve through resolution.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Willingness to learn and to take on challenges.
* Strong work ethic and dedication.
* Positive attitude and a team player.
* Energetic, adaptive.
Primary Location:US-GA-Atlanta-3003 Summit Blvd
Job Level:Individual Contributor
Travel:Yes, 25 % of the Time