Senior Analyst - Data Integration & Analytics - Einstein Care Partners
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 4/6/2017
Einstein Healthcare Network
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Description
EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE NETWORK IS A PRIVATE, NOT FOR PROFIT ORGANIZATION WITH SEVERAL MAJOR FACILITIES AND MANY OUTPATIENT CENTERS. OUR PRIMARY MISSION IS TO PROVIDE COMPASSIONATE, HIGH QUALITY HEALTHCARE TO THE GREATER PHILADELPHIA REGION. EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE NETWORK PROMOTES WELLNESS. RESEARCH HAS SHOWN THAT SMOKING IS DANGEROUS TO THE HEALTH OF SMOKERS AND TO OTHERS. EINSTEIN CAMPUSES ARE TOBACCO AND SMOKE FREE.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
* Integrating data from multiple internal and external sources
* Providing structured and ad-hoc analyses of managed populations, including key performance indicators for company quality and utilization metrics, business processes and contract performance
* Managing provider information (i.e. demographic, contract data, etc.) for company's provider network, including data capture, data integrity and related inbound/outbound data feeds
* Key participant in the development of company's population health technology platform, including related data integration, reporting and analysis and ongoing data integrity oversight
* Providing insight and creativity into the design and analysis of projects and interpretation of results
* Demonstrating expertise in advanced analytic methods/applications and a strong attention to detail and accuracy
* Developing and implementing innovative approaches while using appropriate analytical frameworks
* Demonstrating strong cross-functional collaboration with other stakeholders and business units
* Demonstrating strong communication and presentation skills (both oral and written) in addition to strong project management skills
IF YOU POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS, PLEASE APPLY IMMEDIATELY:
* Bachelor's degree required
* Minimum of five years data integration and analysis experience required
* Five to eight years' experience working with healthcare data (i.e. EMR, claims, demographic data)
* Must be detail oriented with a strong technical aptitude
* Must be able to distill and present complex technical issues to clinical audiences
* Proficient in computer operations including Excel, Powerpoint, and Word required
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially to a diverse range of audiences and settings required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.