Senior Analyst - Direct Marketing - ReqCode 2946930
Eddie Bauer - Bellevue, WA
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Responsible for evaluating the performance of marketing programs and identifying opportunities to optimize programs through deep dive analyses and advanced analytics
* Conduct and communicate analysis on direct to consumer campaigns, programs and events with emphasis on catalog, loyalty and digital programs. Analyses should include multi-channel, segment performance, all channel lift and profit analysis.
* Responsible for running data and providing summaries of promotion and event performance to Marketing management and making recommendations for improving productivity and profitability.
* Leverage SAS and/or SQL to extract, manipulate, and analyze response data to identify opportunities to refine marketing programs.
* Work with team to design and execute testing in order to optimize marketing spend
* Maintain Analytical Calendar for Marketing to ensure regularly scheduled and communicated results and analysis.
* Develop solid working relationships with analytics providers and acts as liaison between internal clients and providers.
* Manage all aspects of analytics projects assigned including scope development, data requirements, development of SAS/SQL code, analysis of data, and presentation of findings.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Thorough knowledge of direct marketing analytics and reporting
* Excellent analytics and problem solving skills
* Excellent data management skills coupled with extensive experience in relational databases and data quality
* Expert with SQL and/or SAS
* Familiarity with statistical modeling techniques (OLS, logistic) and their application to marketing
* Familiarity with experimental design and its application to marketing
* Ability to translate information and data into insight
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to create PowerPoint presentations
* Bachelor's Degree
* 4-5 years of related experience
* Formal training and experience in statistics, mathematics, and quantitative analysis is preferred
* Experience/knowledge in Retail industry preferred