Senior Analyst, Finance - Accounting
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/29/2016
H.J. Heinz Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONRequisition ID
Senior Analyst, Finance - Accounting
The Kraft Heinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry we will be the most profitable food company powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete. As a global food and beverage powerhouse, Kraft Heinz represents over $29 billion in revenue and is the 3rd largest food and beverage company in North America and 5th largest in the world. At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream it is our GLOBAL VISION. To be the best, we want the best best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people.
This is a role for someone who craves a global challenge balanced by the desire to be accountable for delivering against the model in the largest business unit for Kraft Heinz. It is both a strategic and a tactical position. Those that do not want to get their hands dirty or build out a function against a blank slate without buying pre-packaged solutions should not apply.
The Senior Analyst, Finance - Accounting provides product costing support for manufacturing sites with exposure to both External Manufacturing and Kraft Heinz owned locations. The position interacts frequently with pillars of the ISC organization including Field Accounting Services, Manufacturing Finance, Plant Finance and Operations and will provide insights into the decision-making process as it relates to the monthly close process, major planning cycles, and managing of general costs. This position will enable an individual to gain a thorough awareness of the product costing and its implication to Kraft Heinz s financial goals. This position will also provide an opportunity to strengthen communication and organizational skills by working with multiple stakeholders. This position provides the candidate with opportunities to identify, lead, and drive process improvements within Product Costing, while working in a team environment.
Specific duties include:
* Lead month end closing processes for complex manufacturing locations
* Complete SAP Material Ledger Close Process
* Analyze and resolve material ledger variances in monthly financial results in a timely manner
* Actively lead/participate in SAP Budgeting Process
* Reconcile Material Ledger Inventory Accounts to FI
* Support assigned location(s) and BU management with ad hoc accounting information and analysis
* Work to ensure standardization of processes and adoption of "best practices" across locations.
* Complete accurate & timely balance sheet reconciliations in Blackline
* Ensure adherence to cost accounting principles, SOX and GAAP.
* Conduct peer reviews for completeness and accuracy
* Observe physical inventories at External Manufacturing sites
* Consolidate and publication of variance reporting templates
* Participate/Lead project tasks as applicable
* Develop/Conduct training sessions/materials as needed
* BS/BA in Accounting or Finance required
* Ability to show initiative and make impactful decisions
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task
* Possess critical thinking skills, quantitative and analytical problem solving skills with ability to interpret data
* Strong attention to detail and organizational skills required
* Excellent inter-personal skills and strong communication skills
* Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
* Cost accounting experience desired
* SAP knowledge desired
Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. As an equal opportunity employer, Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is committed to a dive