Senior Analyst, Finance - PPM 9/15/2016
H.J. Heinz Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Requisition ID
Senior Analyst, Finance - PPM
The Kraft Heinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry we will be the most profitable food company powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete. As a global food and beverage powerhouse, Kraft Heinz represents over $29 billion in revenue and is the 3rd largest food and beverage company in North America and 5th largest in the world. At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream it is our GLOBAL VISION. To be the best, we want the best best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people.
This is a role for someone who craves a challenge balanced by the desire to be accountable for delivering against the model in a vital business unit for Kraft Heinz. It is both a strategic and a tactical position. Those that do not want to get their hands dirty or build out a function against a blank slate without buying pre-packaged solutions should not apply.
Key Components of the role
* Support Foodservice BU planning and forecasting processes including monthly Kraft Heinz Business Management cycle (IR, EVP, MPR, Gap Closing), major forecasts, Strategic Plan, and Annual Operating Plan
* Analytical support on business results and achieving financial targets via data-driven insights and recommendations
* Strategic planning, modeling, analytics and preparation of management summaries/ presentations
* Analytical support on BU strategic initiatives
* Cross-category analytics on pricing actions/sensitivities
* Provide linkage to enterprise-wide process improvement initiatives and leverage best practices to improve, streamline and harmonize internal practices
* Support for potential M&A work
* Technical expert responsible to identify, analyze and provide recommendations to complex accounting and business issues
* Significant ad hoc opportunities for leadership and analytics
* BS in Finance-Accounting or Business Administration required
* Minimum of 2+ years of experience in Finance/Accounting required
* Hyperion and SAP skills desired
* Prior Category, Corporate FP&A and/or Business Unit experience preferred
* Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. As an equal opportunity employer, Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the American s with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 847 646-6044 for assistance.