Senior Analyst, Financial Systems
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY BioScrip, Inc. is one of the nation's leading specialty and home infusion companies! Our focus is clinical excellence and improving the quality of our patients' lives. With over 2,500 employees able to service 46 states, BioScrip has externally-qualified Centers of Excellence built around specific clinical conditions and therapies, as well as Ambulatory Infusion Centers around the country. Ours is a fast-paced dynamic work environment with room for new ideas and opportunities for career advancement. We offer a wide array of employee benefits as well as Tuition Reimbursement, an Employee Referral Program, and a 401(k) plan with a Company match.
The position managers and supports the Company's usage of its financial systems, which are primarily Lawson/Infor for its ERP, CPM (Corporate Performance Management) for its financial reporting, and Blackline for its monthly account reconciliation process. Performs work in compliance with applicable policies and procedures, generally-accepted accounting principles, and Sarbanes-Oxley control environment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily, with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Maintains Lawson environment, including account maintenance, security, optimization, upgrades, installations, patches and projects related to system functionality and operability.
* Interacts with the Company's vendor hosting the financial systems
* Assists with any projects to integrate financial systems with operational systems
* Performs work in a self-directed manner and works with unstructured, complex issues.
* Serves as a resource to accounting staff, internal business partners, and various internal and external audit partners.
* Each employee is responsible for adhering to those performance programs, policies, procedures, guidelines and internal control standards established to guide the operation of the Company. Each employee must be made aware of and understand proper internal control procedures associated with their specific job function as communicated by his/her manager. Each employee is responsible for reporting concerns that he or she may have with respect to deficiencies in internal control.
* Managers and supervisors are responsible for ensuring that internal controls are established and functioning to achieve the mission and objectives of their unit. Each employee within an area under the manager or supervisor's direction must be made aware of and understand proper internal control procedures associated with their specific job function.
* Managers and supervisors must acknowledge that utilization of internal controls is an inherent part of a manager's responsibility, not a new or additional function, and assure that internal controls are supportive of and consistent with the operating mandate and philosophy of the Company.
* Performs other duties as assigned
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, business or similar as appropriate to support the responsibilities outlined above
* Advanced degree and /or certification desired.
* Minimum five years of IT systems experience
* Experience with multi-company, multi-location environment required.
* Experience in Pharmaceutical or Healthcare industry preferred.
* Practical experience using a large accounting system such as Lawson, Oracle, SAP, etc. Strong preference for Lawson experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to successfully perform the essential functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Desire to support the end users of the Company's financial systems
* Strong knowledge of financial systems architecture.
* Strong problem solving skills with the proven ability to provide innovative ideas, solutions and to implement change.
* Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
* Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency in the principles, procedures and best practices related to this position.
* Ability to change and contribute to a continuous improvement environment.
* Ability to handle complaints and provide customer service to internal/external customers.
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact well with all employee levels and customers.
* Ability to work with confidential material and maintain confidentiality along with sensitivity to employee and customer needs and data.
* Focused attention to detail and analytical skills.
* Advanced level of software proficiency and understanding of technology to support activities
* Team oriented and a motivated self-starter.
* Must have scheduling flexibility to meet the demands of monthly, quarterly, and year-end close schedules.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret business information, professional journals, clinical information, technical procedures, or government regulations. Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of abstract variables.
BioScrip is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to age, color, race, ancestry, national origin, disability, genetic information, military status, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy, childbirth, marital status, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, legally protected medical condition, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Background checks and drug screens are part of our hiring process. Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.