Senior Analyst - Human Capital Technology
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
White Plains, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis position will have the opportunity to be part of workforce transformation with latest cloud technologies mainly SAP due to which a certain % of time in 2016 may be allocated for such activities. The (Sr.) Analyst, Human Capital Technology will report to the Sr. Manager of HRIS and will function as a SAP-HR Systems Analyst. He/she will be enabled to shape their own role and make key impacts by being responsible for ensuring proper design, configuration, and documentation of system change requests and processes. The role will initially have a support/transactional capacity but the expectation is that automation, which the (Sr.) Analyst, Human Capital Technology will be a key contributor to, will allow for more strategic work. The incumbent may also be requested to provide project support within other key areas of Total Rewards including Compensation and Human Capital Analytics.
Support/Transactional - SAP HR-Provide application and operations support to users of HR systems; this may include support for routine annual processes, system configuration, problem resolution, local IT liaison, reporting and user training. SAP HR Support
* Strong experience with SAP HR - Organizational Management and Personal Admin modules
* Experience in working with the various Infotypes in PA30
* Experience in working with the Personnel actions using PA40 and the functionality of Dynamic actions
* Strong experience with reporting (Ad Hoc, SQ01, SQVI)
* Familiarity with SAP table structures
* Experience in data validation (SE11 and SE16)
* Troubleshoot and problem-solve HRIS problems/issues and test and audit reports on a regular basis
* Act as subject matter expert on all key HR transactional systems including recruitment integration and posting vacancies
* Participate in transformation projects which include implementation of Success Factors modules (Workforce Analytics, Succession Planning, Variable Compensation and others)
* Responsibilities may include business/ data analysis and testing(Systems integration and User Acceptance)
* Participate in key projects and work closely with cross functional teams in a matrixed environment.
* Partner with other team members to manage the delivery of small HR systems projects including configuration changes and functionality deployment (including configuration, testing, documentation, peer review, sign off, training, change management etc.)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor's or Master's degree with 5+ years work experience
* Experience in at least one full-cycle implementation
* At least 5 years' experience in hands-on configuration and implementation roles within the SAP HCM module
* Experience in the following HCM SAP modules: Organizational Management, Personnel Administration, Personnel Developments, Benefits, ESS, MSS.
* Experience supporting other HR related software applications such as Success Factors, applicant tracking software or Org Charting software
* Deep understanding of data management and reporting
* Demonstrated ability to use technology to streamline process and reporting
* Solid oral and written communication skills; consulting background desirable
* Flexible and able to prioritize projects and tasks
* Solid interpersonal skills and team player attitude
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel to analyze data and trouble shoot interfaces
* Ability to write detailed documentation including functional specifications and test plans
* Demonstrated skills with project management tools, methodologies and problem solving
* Strong attention to detail, organizational and time management skills
Experience in Interfacing Payroll / Benefits information to third party providers
Demonstrated ability to manage complex cross-functional technical project deliverables
Demonstrated understanding of the concepts of HR service delivery