Senior Analyst/Lead Analyst, Customer Contribution Policy & Support
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
SENIOR ANALYST/LEAD ANALYST, CUSTOMER CONTRIBUTION POLICY & SUPPORT
JOB ID 20162887 DATE POSTED 08/18/2016 Description
This position will support the compliance by the Company and the Customer organization with all tariff, regulatory initiatives and regulatory orders related to Contributions in Aid of Construction (CIAC). In addition this analyst will be responsible for making sure the Company s related policies evolve in tandem with our business strategies and process excellence initiatives. CCP&S analysts will represent the Customer organization in a wide array of regulatory matters, updating and implementing tariff requirements and other regulatory initiatives in a manner that complements the business strategy and provides a positive customer experience. The Analyst will also ensure compliance and accuracy related to CIAC projects through assessments and quality control initiatives.
*Act as jurisdictional lead for Regional CIAC committee, chairing meetings convened for the purpose of reviewing unique CIAC projects, furthering the implementation of new or amended related policies, and resolving issues as they arise.
*Utilize Performance Excellence techniques to support the development of metrics for stakeholders engaged in CIAC related tasks and to make recommendations for business improvements.
*Responsible for assessing CIAC deliverables to reduce risk and provide recommendations to enhance the process to contribute to the performance of NGUSA.
*Prepare and write relevant documentation in order that all stakeholders are fully informed and all evidence or statistics are documented and procedures can be supported.
*Develop and execute policy, procedures and training curriculum to ensure that work is carried out efficiently and consistently, in line with regulatory and customer expectations, providing proper instruction and training to both internal and external customers as required to implement company initiatives.
*Provide analytical support during negotiations of specific regulatory initiatives, (Rate Cases, Orders, Compliance filings), or as part of customer participation in various company programs.
*Develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders in order to obtain and share information that will benefit National Grid.
*Serve as a dedicated resource working directly with leaders and staff to support process improvement. Report and communicate the results from process improvement efforts to the key stakeholders
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
* *Bachelor's degree in a business, engineering or training related area and 2-5 years of related experience, or equivalent work experience. Advanced degree/credits preferred.
* *Knowledge and experience in utility industry practices and/or professional training practices
* *Experience and comfort with public speaking and conducting seminars/training programs.
* *Knowledge of relevant industry practice and legislation. Knowledge of current trends within the industry and developments in legislation or regulation.
* *Knowledge of National Grid's business operations, company policies and practices.
* *Proficient in relevant software e.g. Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
* *Experience and proficiency in relevant company related IT systems
* *Strong organization skills and ability to coordinate multiple tasks and deliverables.
* *Previous CIAC experience a plus.
* *Experience in Performance Excellence techniques a plus.
NATIONAL GRID IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER THAT VALUES A BROAD DIVERSITY OF TALENT, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE. WE FOSTER A CULTURE OF INCLUSION THAT DRIVES EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT TO DELIVER SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE TO THE COMMUNITIES WE SERVE. NATIONAL GRID IS PROUD TO BE AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER. WE ENCOURAGE MINORITIES, WOMEN, INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES AND PROTECTED VETERANS TO JOIN THE NATIONAL GRID TEAM.
:Aug 18, 2016, 12:00:00 AM