This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Overview: About CIT
CIT (NYSE: CIT) was born in 1908 when Henry Ittleson found a new way to make financing available to businesses in St. Louis, Missouri. Soon CIT was forging paths across the country, into Canada and overseas. But time and experience have produced innovations unimagined a century ago. True to its pioneering legacy, CIT remains an agent of opportunity, providing new resources and fresh perspectives to over one million clients across thirty industries around the globe.
CIT is a financial holding company. It provides financing, leasing and advisory services principally to middle market companies across more than 30 industries primarily in North America, and equipment financing and leasing solutions to the transportation sector. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A.
For more than 100 years, CIT has steadily innovated, providing carefully tailored financing solutions to meet the needs of a changing global economy. Along the way, CIT continually redefined what it means to be a financing partner, providing ideas as well as capital to build businesses - and relationships - that have endured for decades.
Responsibilities: CIT Real Estate Finance is currently seeking an Associate - Underwriting.
The Associate will support senior staff by:
- Responsible for portfolio management of loans post origination.
- Providing research and analysis on markets for potential financing opportunities of multi-family, office, retail, industrial, and hotel properties.
- Reviewing property historical operating statements and models future cash flows in Argus and Excel.
- Responsible for credit risk model and bank return model for each transaction.
- Assisting in completing credit approval memos.
- Assisting in the closing process which includes review of due diligence reports, etc.
Qualifications: Addition for underwriting and portfolio management needs.