Senior Analyst, Pricing & Contracts
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONFOR US, ITS A MISSION At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the worlds 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing whats right, not whats easy. If you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role. Heres how this role will help:
* Assist in the creation of pricing and discounting strategies for all commercial customers in multiple segments, including Managed Care, Retail, Home Healthcare, Long Term Care, and Hospital Systems.
* Using external data and financial analysis, evaluate each customers historical performance and build future performance projections based on multiple variables and assumptions.
* Collaborate cross-functionally to develop customer specific contractual offerings to maximize long-term profitability
* Recommend and implement changes to ensure contracts meet the changing market environment and comply with legal/government regulations
* Develop and coordinate customer and segment reporting for both Management and Field teams
* Assist in pricing, contracts and rebates data management in systems and master files.
* Provide insight and ideas regarding commercial contract strategy and competitive activities and trends within the industry
MAKE OUR VALUES YOUR VALUES Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care. Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
* Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent). Bachelors degree and 2-4 years of experience in accounting, finance, pricing and/or strategy roles is preferred. However, a combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration.
* Ability to read and interpret complex business and/or technical documents. Ability to write comprehensive reports and detailed business correspondence. Ability to work with managers or directors and communicate ambiguous concepts. Ability to present to groups across the organization.
* Successful candidate must have the ability to prepare and present analysis in a clear, concise manner, excellent attention to detail and organizational skills, be a strong team player, possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and have the ability to establish and maintain effective business relationships, have the ability to work independently, take initiative, prioritize and manage multiple deliverables under tight deadlines, demonstrate the initiative to work with others to advance knowledge and a willingness and ability to take on new tasks and responsibilities, have strong system skills especially Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint, must be able to protect confidential and sensitive information.
* Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading and writing English is preferred.
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 30,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability or protected veteran status. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Job Posting: Aug 26, 2016, 3:34:04 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing.