This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 1/23/2018
Electronic Consulting Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONECS is seeking a Senior Analyst to work in our Tucson, AZ office.
The incumbent is the responsible program engineer in all matters pertaining to the electronics systems and design associated with missile weapon systems and their related support equipment. Analyzes and evaluates engineering design, specifications and planning to ensure technical adequacy to satisfy actual needs and established system requirements. Evaluates engineering performance and effectiveness of the missile related to hardware reliability, operation, functional performance, production and maintainability problems as well as proposed developmental design changes or system improvements. Subject to short notice travel requirements. Incumbent must be able to obtain and maintain a top secret security clearance.
* BS Technical Degree
* Reviews, evaluates, and provides comments to technical documentation that may include development, interface, or end item specifications, test requirements, plans, reports, interface control drawings/documents, and engineering change proposals and waivers or deviations.
* Provides clarification to technical and programmatic contractual requirements, tasking, and program office policy and directives.
* Utilizes extensive knowledge of missile weapon system design and performance, weapons system acquisition processes, configuration management, and technical contract, and common missile weapon system program problems.
* Formulates independent expert opinions and conclusions.
* Generates individual or group reports associated with problems and provides oral and written recommendations to management, program sponsors, other government activities, and contractors.
* Maintains close liaison with cognizant personnel of other activities which have assigned responsibilities in assigned programs, in particular with Government program managers.
ECS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable Federal, state and local laws. ECS also maintains a drug-free workplace.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 1300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
ECS Federal provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable Federal, state and local laws. ECS Federal also maintains a drug-free workplace.