Senior Appian Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
College Park, MD
Vector Talent Resources currently has an opening for a Senior Appian Developer/Software Programmer to support our client located in the College Park, MD area.
The Senior Appian Developer is to lead the development and maintenance of multiple mission critical applications developed on the Appian platform for a federal government agency. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, quick learner and has a track record of Appian Development and Administration experience. The candidate must have full understanding of software engineering and system design and development and possesses strong technical, consulting and presentation skills. The candidate must be able to quickly and accurately re-create existing Oracle workflows and modify those workflows based on user feedback and testing results. Candidate will participate in analysis, design, and new development of Appian workflows in a fast paced environment. They will be the lead Appian resource across a multi-workstream environment and part of a team of over 25 resources. The Appian Architect / Administrator will also be responsible for maintaining the Appian COTS product, including product installations, performing upgrades, configuration management, architecting security models, etc.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
* Responsible for maintaining the Appian COTS product, including product installations, performing upgrades, configuration management, architecting security models, etc.
* Installation, configuration, upgrade and tuning of Appian COTS product.
* Development of business process models in Appian.
* Overall Appian lead across all development and support workstreams, ensuring that best practices and standards are implemented in all Appian workflow.
* Support Tempo product upgrade.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* 8+ years of work experience in the IT industry.
* 3+ years of recent hands-on experience with Appian.
* Expertise with the Appian BPM Framework/architecture
* Experienced with Appian installation and post-installation tasks with configuration, deployment, and testing software applications
* Must be able to perform Appian Administrator work including performing upgrades, maintenance, tune for best performance and System Monitoring
* Good working knowledge of Application Servers like JBoss, Weblogic, IIS etc. as part of the installation
* Experienced in Appian 7.x version design, implementation and ability to translate software requirements specifications into Appian application and prototype
* Experienced in configuring, debug, systems integration including configuring forms, reports, underlying logic and interface components as a developer
* Experienced with relational databases and SQLscripting.
* Must be able to work with users to gather and refine requirements
* Strong communication skills
* Federal Government experience
* Experience with Oracle Workflow, Oracle Portal, Java, and/or BusinessObjects