Senior Application Architect
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Fort Lauderdale, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
R4084 Senior Application Architect (Open)
Job Posting Title:
Senior Application Architect
The Sr. Application Architect is responsible for business solutions architecture, strategy and solutions that support Digital Commerce and Customer Apps platforms for Citrix. This position partners with business divisions, functions, IT and third parties to select or design and develop solutions which will be leveraged across the organization and integrated with other corporate divisions globally to enable business increased capabilities and value
Primary Duties / Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the business and functional teams to determine capability needs and architect solutions (end to end) to meet customer needs.
- Strategic focus to understand the value proposition on all Digital Commerce and Customer Apps “products” would be required, knowing where to extend on existing capabilities, or invest in new.
- Responsible for architecting and documenting a business technology solution based on project requirements and industry best practices.
- Lead and mentor the solution delivery teams on the project, which will be comprised of internal and multiple external partners.
- Assist in supporting the platform by being available as required. Act as a SME, directly responsible to multiple businesses in leading the analysis, design, development, and implementation of Digital Commerce and Customer applications
- Work with Portfolio managers to
- Organize technical teams to execute projects.
- Manage dependencies and set the schedules accordingly
- Play the role of technical lead on the projects as needed
- To help facilitate collaboration across technical teams across projects
- Provide expertise to identify and translate system requirements into software design documentation
- Work with other technology domain architects
- To provide expertise to identify and translate system requirements into High Level Design
- To mentor and help junior members of BTS to play Technical Lead role for projects
- To implement SLC standards for projects
- Help junior members of BTS in playing the technical lead roles
- Work with technology practice leaders and EA to provide input on technical capabilities of staff and help select the technical leads for projects and establish Virtual Architecture Teams
- Support Technology practices by performing hands on work on selected initiatives
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst/Business Systems Analyst working on moderately complex technology-based projects
- 8+ years of experience in architecting and/or developing technology solutions inclusive of CRM/ERP, WEB, COTS and internally developed components.
- A leading role in a 2000+ user implementation of CRM/ERP solutions
- Knowledge of SAP-ECC in particular SCM module is strongly desired
- Understanding & Application of Broad Business Processes
- Must have expereince influencing business leaders and peers about the proper use of standard portfolio tools, functionality, and business process flows
- Knowledge of Domain specific Technology, Processes, and Practices
- Understanding & Application of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Project Management
Business Systems Analyst (Technical)
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.