Senior Application Developer 8/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Hi,
This is Neil Johnson from ComTec Information Systems.
We have a position for SENIOR APPLICATION DEVELOPER for our client in Highland, IL. Let me know if you are available and kindly provide me with a copy of your resume.
POSITION: SENIOR APPLICATION DEVELOPER
LOCATION: HIGHLAND, IL
DURATION: FULL TIME
Responsible for developing, reviewing, analyzing, and modifying computer operating systems including encoding, testing, debugging, and installing support systems.
This includes consulting with users to identify current operating procedures.
Responsible for writing documentation describing custom configuration of application and operating procedures.
* Analyze, design, and develop in Oracle-EnterpriseOne Toolset.
* Design, develop, modify, test, implement, and document application changes/upgrades to meet business needs.
* Work with users to understand overall needs of enhancements or requests.
* Lead recommendations in handling needs through coding design.
* Ensure standard documentation requirements are met.
* Provide training and knowledge transfer when applicable.
* Provide recommendation for process improvements as they apply to interfaces or customizations.
* Follow documented procedures for configuring, maintaining, upgrading, testing, and coding application/custom interface routines.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
* Five to ten years of experience in EnterpriseOne development: OMW, ERW, UBEs, and Business Functions both ER and C programming.
* Experience with Z file processing.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Understanding of a manufacturing environment.
* Proficient with Microsoft(R) Office and Windows(R).