Senior Application Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/15/2016
END DATE 1/13/2017
Bright Horizons Children's Centers
JOB DESCRIPTIONAt Bright Horizons, if you are not in the direct support of children and families, then you are in direct support of those who are. That statement is true across the board, but especially within our rapidly growing and dynamic Information Technology department.
As the SENIOR MOBILE APPLICATION DEVELOPER you will be responsible for developing, testing, implementing, and maintaining mobile application systems. You will lead in troubleshooting system problems and issues and looks for ways to improve the application to support business requirements.
What you will be doing:
* Provide hands-on leadership in the application development, test, and roll out of strategic Mobile initiatives
* Develop mobile applications, working with a hybrid internal/vendor team, to support various lines of business of the organization based on the overall mobile applications strategy and needs provided
* Work with Business Owners and Business Analysis teams to develop needs analysis and business requirements
* Document technical requirements and technical specifications for Mobile applications (and related integrated solutions), and provide technical solutions to support those needs
* Leverage experience in working with mobile hardware, software, and tools to provide recommendations on utilizing those tools in support of various mobile initiatives
* Provide feedback (and approval) on technical designs and methods to support business requirements
* Effectively communicate relevant project planning and status information to superiors
* Deliver engaging, informative, well-organized demos/presentations that are effectively tailored to the intended audience, as needed
What we hope you will bring to the role:
* Minimum 3 years in a technical leadership role in software application development, systems integration, and application deployment experience
* Minimum 5 years of hands-on software development with at least 3 years in native Mobile applications development on IOS and Android OS
* Strong expertise in web services, and enterprise architectures, application development in Java and/or .NET (C#), and distributed system s engineering is a major plus
* Strong understanding of Mobile Application tools, recent technologies, methodologies and solutions, and IDEs
* Strong technical capabilities with knowledge of Mobile standard technologies and development practices