Senior Applications Director 8/10/2016
Rancho Cordova, CA
We have the below Applications Director role with our client in Rancho Cordova, CA.Please respond back with updated resume
Posiiton Type: Fulltime
* Must have experience in healthcare, banking, or financial industries (must be familiar with how to operate in an industry with compliance)
* Seasoned applications development leader (15years) with consistent leadership in app dev. Ideal candidates would have also have mix of infrastructure, IT Services, and Production
* At least 5-8years at a Director level in a large IT division. They will potentially be considered as part of the succession pool for the CIO of a $4B line of business (in 3-5years). With the company growth, there could be other senior opportunities as well.
* Able to deliver in an agile environment - pure softwareengineering with product development experience
* Scalability - Budget is $8-10 M. Experience with large span of control in the IT enterprise i.e- 70-100 (including directs, on-shore, off-shore, contractors). Preference is toward mostly employees. Maybe have been in a VP role.
* Developed strategy and road maps (driver and creator, not just a supporter)
* Experience closely working with executive management/stakeholders outside of IT
* Tech and people focused who can roll up sleeves as well as collaborate