JOB TITLE: Senior Architect
LOCATION: Columbus, OH 43229
DURATION: 12+ months (Strong possibility for an extension)
SENIOR ARCHITECT 1
* Designing, developing, implementing and maintaining security infrastructure to provide highly-complex, reliable, and scalable security solutions and systems to meet the organization's objectives and requirements.
* Assistance in keeping Security software of all types up to date, including browser tools, Websense, Symantec Endpoint Encryption, McAfee client software, AppScan, etc.. Work with Taxation employees to plan and execute product upgrades and patches.
* Defining security systems and architecture and providing vision, problem anticipation, and problem solving ability to ISD.
* Assistance with ethical hacking of internal and taxpayer facing systems as well as taking a leadership role with Taxation staff to resolve any issues discovered during ethical hacks performed internally or by outside vendors.
* Consulting with ISD clients to define needs or problems, conduct research, perform studies and surveys to obtain data, and analyze problems to advise on or recommend solutions, utilizing knowledge of theory, principles, or technology of specific discipline or field of specialization.
* Varonis experience (2 + Years or Experience)
* Qualys experience (2 + Years of Experience)
* ForcePoint experience (2 + Years of Experience)
* Active Directory experience ( 5 + Years of Experience)
* Group Policy ( 5 + Years of Experience)
* Cisco ASA Firewall Rulesets (5 + Years of Experience)
* IP Subnetting - (5 + Years of Experience)
* Ethical Hack experience (5 + Years of Expereince)
* CISSP Certification