Senior Architect, Information Technology 9/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Senior Architect, Information Technology
* Drive the vision and innovation, enterprise data standards including unstructured data, data science, information architecture to support IT and business solutions.
* Monitor emerging data science and information management trends in the healthcare environment and help apply key innovative technologies.
* Collaborate with executive leadership to develop and communicate long term vision and comprehensive strategic plans for data science, big data and information architectures.
* Develop strategic reference big data and data science architecture and solutions
* Serve as the senior technical expert for enterprise wide big data and data science strategy and data
* Oversee data design and architecture through leadership participation in architecture reviews
* Drive standards and roadmaps for data. Participate in and help improve governance processes
* Plan and integrate the work activities of virtual IT teams
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
* 8+ years of relevant data architecture experience.
* IT experience within managed care environment highly preferred.
* Demonstrated mastery of Big Data and Data Science tools and management disciplines.
RELOCATION AVAILABLE-Yes, nationwide