Senior Associate, AI2 - Life Sciences
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY KPMG clients know our insights and guidance will help them to better understand market dynamics and address the many challenges they face. Improving business performance, turning risk and compliance efforts into opportunities, and creating, enhancing and preserving value are at the core of what we do. Our professionals work with many of the world's leading organizations enabling them to innovate and expand, leverage IT investments, protect financial assets, manage risk, develop winning strategies and boost market confidence. They can count on our relentless execution to help get the job done right. We are currently seeking a Senior Associate in Technology Enablement for our Management Consulting practice to join us in our Short Hills office.
- Lead and support business development activities in the Life Sciences industry such as identification, proposal development, and other pursuit activities at clients while working with the appropriate KPMG resources from other service lines and industries
- Develop, maintain and manage client relationships
- Manage and support delivery of advisory services to Life Sciences clients, primarily with services related to supply chain, epedigree, unique device identification and serialized product tracking
- Define and build solution and marketing collateral, develop pursuit plan, and deliver advisory methodologies in the Life Sciences industry
- Manage engagements according to KPMG's financial/cost management policies
- Manage and mentor advisory staff and adhere to professional practice requirements
- Five years of experience working in the pharmaceutical, medical device or life sciences industry
- Project and program management experience running global programs with large teams and managing budgets across multiple countries
- Experience with serialization, data architecture, supply chain and UDI
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college/university in Business, Computer Science, or a related field
- Ability to travel extensively
- Experience in assessing, design/redesigning, developing, testing, deploying and supporting pharmaceutical and life sciences supply chain solutions
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .