Senior Associate, Accounting Advisory Services
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate in Accounting Advisory Services for our Deal Advisory practice.
- Lead teams to create tailored financial databases and software solutions specific to key issues which address stakeholder concerns, valuation models, synergies, contractual issues, and accounting and tax reporting implications
- Help to ensure quality data by adhering to strict data conventions and collection processes and conduct quality checks to ensure compliance to standards
- Collaborate with team members for specific project needs
- Interface with senior executives of clients and target companies
- Serve as subject matter expert for created databases and software solutions
- Draft technical documentation and client presentations
- Three years of development experience in Microsoft SQL server 2008 R2, SQL Stored procedures, SQL Functions, SQL Views/Queries, and SQL Reporting Services and Data Analytics and ETL tools
- Knowledge of web design principles, C#, Microsoft .net MVC 3.0 or 4.0, html, CSS, Microsoft Visual Studio 2010, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, jquery, AJAX, and ASPOSE API
- Knowledge of data analytics and BI tools, such as Alteryx, SAS, Power BI, Tableau, QlikView
- Ability to travel up to 80%
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance concepts and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel including VBA
- Bachelor's degree from accredited four-year college or university required; degree in Accounting and Information Systems or related field preferred
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .