Senior Associate Alternative Investments
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Mc Lean, VA
JOB DESCRIPTIONWhen you choose KPMG as the place to build your career in tax, you can really add value. KPMG's tax partners and professionals pride themselves on understanding our clients' business strategy and needs, providing a broad range of federal, state, local and international tax services to meet those needs. We are currently seeking a Senior Associate to join our Busniess Tax Services practice in our Baltimore or McLean office.
- Provide tax compliance and advisory services to partnerships, corporations, and S-corporations for a variety of clients from Fortune 100 to emerging businesses
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team helping to provide industry knowledge and experience
- Build and manage client relationships
- Manage teams of tax professionals and assistants working on client projects
- Advise clients and be responsible for delivering high quality tax service and advice
- Participate in and contribute to market and business activities external to the firm
- Two years of corporate tax experience in an accounting firm, corporation, and/or law firm
- Bachelor's degree, J.D., LL.M. in Taxation, and/or Master's in Taxation (MST) from an accredited college/university
- Experience with corporate taxation, consolidations, partnerships ,and a solid knowledge of FAS 109
- Excellent advisory and compliance skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and the ability to articulate complex information
- Ability to handle multiple engagements and client service teams IND2016
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .