Senior Associate, Audit Resource Management
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate, to join our Audit group in our Houston office.
- Manage staffing allocation while working with the engagement teams to determine appropriate staffing and profitability
- Utilize Resource Management systems to generate analysis and reporting of key staffing data including, headcount, utilization, attrition and engagement leveraging
- Maintain an understanding of audit terms and concepts to align employee skill set to engagement staffing needs
- Work with staff to understand career aspirations and to align desires with career development opportunities
- Develop and implement staffing strategies for the audit practice
- Act as the day-to-day contact for managers and staff regarding general firm and resource topics
- Minimum three years of resource management or audit experience; preferably within a professional services firm or similar environment
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including pivot tables, v-lookups, and complex formulas
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and diagnostic skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Effectively work independently and with a local and national team
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .