Senior Associate, Audit Strategic Pursuits
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate, to join our Audit Strategic Pursuits in our New York office.
- Oversee the project management, data integrity, and reporting of audit's growth portfolio
- Focus on knowledge management and structural updates to audit's pursuit tools and resources
- Manage and compile filings that impact the audit practice including pipeline and competitor analysis
- Research and provide support to ad hoc topics
- Help keep the team on task and work within set deadlines
- Minimum four years of project management, marketing or account management experience; preferably within a professional services firm or similar environment
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Financial analytical skills, as well as experience working with client and prospect management CRM tools and software
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .