Senior Associate, BPMS
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate in Technology Enablement for our Management Consulting practice.
- Facilitate client discovery sessions to define project scope and requirements
- Translate business process diagrams to Business Process Management Suite (BPMS) process models and document business and functional requirements into user stories
- Define user experience, navigation, BPMS reporting, technical specifications and data definitions
- Configure BPMS rules, expressions, and queries
- Define and configure web service, file, and database integrations
- Manage code promotion deployment of BPMS configurations to multiple environments
- Five years of experience with two to three prior BPMS project implementations using agile development methodology
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, or a related field from an accredited college/university
- Hands on experience of using process mapping tools such as Aris or ProVision
- Prior experience of assessing, analyzing, designing, developing, testing, deploying, and supporting BPM solutions on platforms such as Metastorm BPM, IBM (Lombardi), Pegasystems, or Appian
- Experience with Appian 7.x or higher, Appian Tempo, Records, Native Mobile Interfaces,Application Servers, MS SQL Server, Oracle
- Experience with Appian Forms, Process Modelers, Rules & Expressions, Document Knowledge Center, Data Management through Complex Data Types, XSD's, and SQL queries
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .