This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY When you choose KPMG as the place to build your career in tax, you can really add value. KPMG's tax partners and professionals pride themselves on understanding our clients' business strategy and needs, providing a broad range of federal, state, local and international tax services to meet those needs. We are currently seeking a Senior Associate to join our Development & Exempt Organizations practice in our Boston office.
- Provide tax compliance and/or advisory services to tax-exempt organizations
- Work as part of a dedicated team of experienced exempt organization tax professionals
- Work on a portfolio of client relationships of varying size and scope and act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Lead teams of tax professionals and assistants working on client projects
- Lead risk and financial performance of engagements including billings, collections and project budgets
- Participate in and contribute to market and business activities external to the firm
- Two years of focused Exempt Organization tax experience in an accounting firm, organization, and/or law firm
- Bachelor's degree, J.D., LL.M. in Taxation, and/or Master's in Taxation (MST) from an accredited college/university
- Licensed CPA or Attorney preferred
- Strong knowledge of tax law
- Experience managing multiple client engagements and client service teams
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to articulate complex information
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .