This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWhen you choose KPMG as the place to build your career in tax, you can really add value. KPMG's tax partners and professionals pride themselves on understanding our clients' business strategy and needs, providing a broad range of federal, state, local and international tax services to meet those needs. We are currently seeking a Senior Associate to join our International Tax practice in our Boston office.
- Serve as an international tax advisor to clients in a range of industries on international tax services and offerings
- Assist in monitoring multiple client engagements while serving as a business advisor to the client
- Research, write, and review client tax advice relating to domestic and international tax matters
- Assist in formulating and delivering tax planning and tax savings services
- Supervise and aid in the development and training of new and experienced staff professionals
- Two plus years of experience in international corporate taxation, M&A or federal tax and a desire to move into international corporate taxation
- Bachelor's degree, J.D., LL.M. in Taxation, and/or Master's in Taxation (MST) from an accredited college/university
- Strong planning, research, and communication skills; general knowledge of corporate tax compliance
- Solid understanding of FAS 109 and U.S. federal taxation
- Candidates with international corporate tax experience should have a general knowledge of several of the following common international tax planning areas:
Outbound Transactional Structuring, Subpart F and 954(h), Inbound Transactional Structuring, Check the Box Principles, U.S. Tax Treaty Research and Interpretation, Repatriation Strategies, Intellectual and Intangible Property Planning, Structured Finance, Base Shifting, FSC/EIE, Foreign Tax Credit Planning, Transfer Pricing, and International Mergers and Acquisitions
- Candidates with other experience seeking to move into international corporate taxation should have experience in planning areas relevant to their existing discipline
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .