Senior Associate, Business Analysis
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate, Business Analysis to join our KPMG Technology Group in our St. Louis, MO office.
- Elicit, gather, document and communicate technical requirements on Security & Risk project efforts
- Leverage Business Analysis process and context within IT to enable communication/negotiation with others on efforts
- Learn and become proficient in all technical tools provided- such as MSOffice, Visio and Balasmiq - to enable successful delivery of requirements
- Communicate to project team, stakeholders and sponsors within the effort through management and leadership, as needed; seek and build relationships to enhance delivery and to better understand, identify, and work through issues across efforts
- Responsible for maintaining appropriate technical and professional skills to allow for proactive assessment of effort needs and completing business analysis deliverables
- Understand, support and contribute to IT strategy; contribute ideas and feedback within the Security & Risk department
- Minimum five years of experience managing multiple concurrent work streams of business analysis and leveraging best-suited methodologies and practices
- Minimum three years of IT Security & Risk business analysis experience; preferably within a large multi-tier organization
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience; CBAP/CCBA certification preferred
- In-depth experience in support of the certification and accreditation in accordance with FISMA, FIPS, NIST and ISO standards/guidelines; strong troubleshooting skills, with the ability to work in a high-pressure team environment, handle multiple tasks and react quickly to problems and issues
- Proficient in MS Office, Visio & Access; experience in creating and utilizing pivot tables and access databases; functional prototyping tools such as Axure and Agile methodology preferred; experience leading and managing technical requirements gathering for large programs and/or products preferred
- Strong verbal/written communication, problem solving, analytical and independent judgment skills to support an environment driven by customer service and team work; ability to positively influence, mentor and be a credible source of knowledge to less experienced team members
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .