Senior Associate, Business Tax Services
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Kansas City, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate to join our Business Tax Services practice.
- Support Tax Managers and Partners in the day-to-day management of client portfolio
- Take responsibility for overall engagement planning and job administration
- Keep management informed on the progress of important engagement and client relationship issues
- Audit basic-to-complex tax provisions; perform thorough review of working papers to help ensure conclusions have been supported and firm policies have been met
- Execute various aspects of compliance with moderate to minimum direction from management
- Supervise several Associate staff members on large and complex engagements when appropriate
- Three years of recent Investment Partnership and/or Mutual Fund tax experience in public accounting
- Bachelor's degree, J.D., LL.M. in Taxation, and/or Master's in Taxation (MST) from an accredited college/university
- Applied working knowledge of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), accounting procedures, and partnership tax regulations
- Exceptional skills in reviewing 1065 and 1120-RIC tax returns
- Ability to meet challenging client requirements and provide services
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, and research abilities
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .