Senior Associate, Campus Development
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate, to join our Tax Campus Recruiting team in our Houston office.
- Develop and report on recruiting strategy for targeted schools, operational plans and branding activities to attract top talent
- Develop, maintain and manage relationships with deans, department heads, faculty, staff, alumni and student organizations
- Manage KPMG school team to help ensure the appropriate selection of team members
- Coach and prepare team members for campus visits and help to ensure there is a unified recruiting approach
- Oversee and attend on-campus events and work with student organizations for practices hiring from school
- Pre-identify candidates for upcoming recruiting events and positions
- Minimum two years of experience in campus recruiting, marketing or similar role; preferably within a professional services firm or similar environment
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Demonstrated presentation skills and financial reporting and budgeting skills
- Available to work overtime including on evenings and weekends as needed
- Ability to travel twenty percent annually
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .