Senior Associate, Change Management Consulting
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate in People & Change for our Management Consulting practice.
- Participate in client service delivery teams in the active execution of engagements focusing on the people side of change - including changes to business processes, systems and technology, organization structure, and job roles
- Identify and analyze change impact, assess organizational readiness, and support a change management strategy that mitigates risk and maximizes employee engagement
- Create actionable deliverables that support communication and training efforts, managing resistance to change and help ensure user readiness
- Design and deliver learning solutions that supports organizational change-incorporating the use of learning methodologies and frameworks- and considering a blended approach
- Partner with business leaders, stakeholders, and project teams to meet business objectives and help ensure deliverables are completed in a timely manner including articulation of complex issues, structuring clear and concise recommendations to a C-level audience
- Assist in the development and evolution of People & Change methodologies and intellectual capital including contributing to articles, whitepapers, and internal training efforts as well as participation in business development by assisting with proposal response
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university required; Advanced degree in I/O Psychology, Organizational Development or MBA preferred
- Three years of relevant work experience related to change management, organizational development, or human resource consulting.; experience within a major consulting firm preferred
- Strong understanding of change management principles, methodologies, and leading practices. Previous experience with large scale organizational change efforts
- Strong understanding of adult learning and instructional design theories; previous experience in designing, delivering, evaluating and facilitating training
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build and effectively manage relationships with stakeholders, senior management, and staff working independently or as part of a team
- Demonstrated ability and a proven track record of success in delivering client services in a collaborative and fast-paced environment as well as a willingness to travel 80-100% of the time
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .